jeudi 28 avril 2016

My Future Life


It all started like this.


I finished high school. Finally, I can begin to live. I'm 17 and I feel great. I have many ideas and choices to make. I have a vision. I want to make money, but I also want to finish my higher studies. I know that my studies will give me more opportunities and I will have a stable job. In another way, business is all about experience and what you can do. I know that I can make money and go back to my studies after. Every decision I'll take will change my future in a good or bad way. I hope that I'll take the right decision. Let's see what I will do.
Choice 1: I go to Ahuntsic College to continu my studies in Business.
Choice 2: I decide to quit school to go work.
Choice 3: I go back in Lebanon, my native country.































Scene 1.


I continued my studies in Business at Ahuntsic College. It is great. I love my department and met new people. While studying, many choices were available. I finished my college studies and continued in the same department at one of the best businesses schools in the country. I got accepted at HEC University. Not only I get to go to this great University, I also found work at the bank. I make enough money to pay for my studies and my new car. While I was studying, I met a cool guy that had a great idea in software development. We opened a firm that creates applications. We had success fast. We made so much money, I quit my job when I got my University diploma and gave all my time to my business. Two years after I got my university diploma, I finally made my first million. I married a top model. I'm not so happy because she can't make kids. Also, she's does nothing in the house. All she make is waste my money and go shopping. Well, I think you can't get everything in life.
  Start again: Let's see what would have happened if I made other choices in my life.































Scene 2.


I decided to quit school. I found work in a restaurant. I make a lot of money with the tips. I was happy at first, but now I need more money. The more I make money, the more I want. It is not enough for all the work that I do. I have to find a second work to pay my nice car, my bills and my apartment. I fell in love with my friend. I never taught we would would be together. It's been five years I know her. We are not ready to make kids but soon we will. We work fulltime and we belong in this consumption society. The more we make, the more we spend. I saw an old friend who told me about penny stocks. He told me about an inside tip of a stock. I always knew I would get this kind of opportunity. Finally, the luck is on my side. I invest in this company. After my investment, the company went bankrupt. I had all my savings in this investment. My wife wants to live me. I'm sad I don't know what to do. I go for a walk and buy a lottery ticket with the last pennies I have. I win and become a millionaire. Finally, the luck is on my side. We make beautiful children and we have a wonderful life.
  Start again: Let's see what would have happened if I made other choices in my life.































Scene 3.


I wanted to take a break from my studies and from this society. Also, I wanted to visit my family again. I went back in my country where I was born. It felt great to be home. While I was in my country, I got to spend time with my grandfather and I got to know him better. He taught me everything. From how to take care of a garden to how to be a gentleman. Time passes and I'm still here. My grandfather gave me a family secret about coffee. I learned how to cultivate it with that secret formula. When I was ready, he gave me a land where I could cultivate the coffee so I could sell it. After many months, I came back to see how was doing my land of coffee. I could make so many dollars with that land. I founded that insects have eaten all my plants. The future wasn't so bright. I got to live all my life in my country and never went back to Montreal. I never made children and I was never married. All I had was the lands my grandfather gave me after he passed out. One day, the great children of my sister came to my house and told me he wanted to spend time with me for a couple of months. I'm 60 years old now. Let's see if we can work this out with the lands, my coffee secret and the great children of my sister.
  Start again: Let's see what would have happened if I made other choices in my life.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire